Metropolises in developed countries spend between 30 and 40 minutes accessing work;
To reduce the challenge; Make it uneasy or convenient to drive a car during weekdays; including, but not limited too;
- Availability of parking,
- Availability of many lanes,
- Providing double direction roads,
- CBD's locations of large commercial developments,
- Unreachable public transport,
- Appealing status of public transport,
- Harshly carbon tax,
- Harshly urban tax on vehicles,
- etc.. Just imagine..!
TODs can't serve the 15 minutes-walk (800m); which will not be satisfactory.. or increase the light informal modes e.g., Tok-Tok, Boda-Boda, Motosi, Gojek, Grab; which became an urban-transmitted-disease across developing and poor countries.. Certainly; we have a problem..!